Technical Development Manager
Salary Standard Company benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 09 February 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
Once in a life time opportunity for a Project Development Manager has opened up in Mauritius in the building and construction industry. This role has project management responsibilities and requires a french speaking candidate to be based in Mauritius.
The Technical Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Supervise development team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns.
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Perform cash flow analysis and process invoices in a timely fashion.
- Develop business presentations for customer as needed.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Interact with customers to clearly understand business needs and expectations.
- Build positive working relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in timely and accurate manner.
- Technical degree in either Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Project Management diploma or accreditation
- Africa experience is essential and non negotiable
- French speaker
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Able to relocate to Mauritius and travel across Africa on a regular basis
Should you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.