Salary Market Related
Consultant Ali Chester
Date posted 14 May 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
An African Investment Company is buying out an East African retailer. They are looking for strategic and hands on individual to head up and oversee their East African operations. Position to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO highly sought by East African Retailer. Individual to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
To thrive as a CEO one must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to grow the retailers profit. They will be responsible for developing and growing out the retailer across the formal and informal markets in East Africa.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Individual must come from a Retail background with extensive knowledge experience within East Africa.
- Strong Know how within Emerging Markets .
- Excellent Change and Risk management expertise.
- Minimum 10 years within the Retail industry
- Relevant Bachelors degree is a must
Apply Today to find out more about this exciting opportunity!