Residential Development Director
Salary Standard Expat Benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 14 May 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A Large Property Development concern is seeking to appoint a Residential Development Director to be based in Ghana. This role would suit a candidate with large/mega scale residential development project experience. The incumbent will be responsible for managing large scale residential development projects. Experience across affordable to high-end developments is preferred.
Purpose of the role:
The Residential Development Director will successfully manage the property development function to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and agreed returns.
- Experience in Emerging Markets (Africa) is essential
- Must have the ability to manage the entire, approved, project value chain.
- Strong team-building, managerial and leadership skills
- Manage market studies, i.e. feasibility, concept of residential developments, financial appraisals and project deliverables
- Residential Development Director will report directly to the Group Head of Residential Development
- Min Experience – 15 years exp. In residential development with at least 5 years experience on mega scale projects.
- Min Qualification – Bachelor’s/Masters degree in real estate, development management, project management or related discipline
Please see contact below for further information