Salary Standard company benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 building-and-construction 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A reputable Mixed Use Development Company is looking for a Real Estate Development Manager to join their team in Ghana. This opportunity is best suited to someone with development experience across Emerging Markets and proven track record in Development within Real Estate Sector.
Purpose of the role:
The Development Manager will be responsible for the development of new construction or remodels. This individual will be the project manager responsible for oversight of engineers, architects and other consultants, budgeting, contract administration, scheduling, and coordination with operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Urban Planning or related field or equivalent and commensurate experience.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in project management, design, urban planning, real estate, property management or construction.
- Must take initiative, analyze assignments, identify sub-tasks, prioritize, and keep various assignments moving simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills; working knowledge or experience with city programs, public funding sources, public policy, design, property management and/or construction of real estate.
- Energetic, organized, and highly motivated person with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide full complement of support to the Real Estate Development Director in implementing multi- pronged, place-based real estate development strategy throughout all project phases (site acquisition, contracts, programming, design, financing, construction, leasing/marketing).
- Provide accurate documentation, reporting, and data collection to ensure compliance of grants and/or public-private partnerships.
- Coordinate efforts with Real Estate Development Director and the Property Manager to ensure maintenance issues are being addressed on all real estate owned.
- Work closely with the Real Estate Development Director on policy development, financial analysis, property management, and administrative support.
- Maintain informed and productive relationships with all subcontractors including architects, general contractors, owner’s rep, legal team, and property managers. Assist in overseeing their work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Development Manager looking to make an impact in the Ghana market.
Should you meet the above requirements, please click on the link in order to apply