Regional HR Manager
Salary Additional Company Benefits
Consultant Stacey Partridge
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-11 health-and-safety Lusaka Lusaka District Kabulonga Road, Lusaka, Zambia ZM 0000 USD 600000 1000000 1000000 YEAR BroadReach Healthcare https://www.broadreachcorporation.com/
An international organisation specialised in providing healthcare solutions to improve health outcomes of underserved populations is seeking a Regional HR Manager to join their team in Lusaka, Zambia. This is an exciting executive opportunity as you will play a strong strategic role in the business whilst also executing HR practices across their Zambian and Kenyan offices. A mandatory requirement that interested applicants have managerial level experience working in the international development arena.
- Act as a trusted strategic partner and be a member of the in-country leadership, bringing deep insight and HR expertise to address current and future business needs.
- Bring a strategic view on all Program HR issues and concerns and work with in-country leadership to address these.
- Partner with the HQ HR team and Consulting HR Business Partner where required for all business unit and HQ initiatives to ensure overall consistency and alignment.
- Take accountability for the global learning and development plan for the company’s Programs.
- Through in-country leadership teams and third-party vendors, understand relevant local employment legislation, policies and practices and ensure compliance and effective execution of all HR practices.
- Have oversight and accountability for all Employment Relations matters across Programs providing leadership with sound advice and guidance.
- Ensure talent pipelines are developed to support Program needs and top talent is attracted and appointed.
- Have full accountability for working with in-country leadership to develop and approve the annual workforce plan managing against budgeted FTEs for the year.
- Have overall accountability for remuneration and benefits across Programs.
- Prepare HR data for internal and external audits as and when required.
- Alongside in-country leadership and the Chief Human Resources Officer contribute to the remuneration review cycle, including coordinating salary review and bonus proposal processes.
- Strong experience in the International Development sector working across donors and/or partners with the ability to balance donor and HQ demands and priorities: non-negotiable.
- BA degree in Human Resources or similar tertiary qualification. Post graduate degree in HR or similar is advantageous.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience operating in a Senior HR leadership role in either a specialist or generalist capacity, overseeing a team of HR professionals.
- At least 7 years of experience being a member of an organization’s senior management/executive team, working across different geographies or in a complex matrixed environment.
- Ability to take a strategic view on HR People matters and execute on delivery of these initiatives in different countries.
- Ability to influence thinking of senior managers.
- Great external stakeholder relationship management skills.