Performance Test Analyst
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Ceridian
Ceridian is looking for a Performance Test Analyst to join their team in Mauritius!
What a Performance Test Analyst is Responsible for:
• 2-4 years of experience
• Participate in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated performance test plans, test cases, and application benchmarks.
• Ensure traceability between performance requirements, delivered code and test case verification.
• Run capacity and performance experiments to determine scaling and utilization parameters for various service tiers.
• Investigate, report, and track performance results to resolution.
• Provide application performance results and recommendations to release management stakeholders.
Skills/Experience We Value:
• Strong analytical ability and a hunger for solving complex problems.
• Proven ability to write strategic code and scripts to test software modules.
• Coding skills in a modern object oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++).
• Strong proficiency with SQL and a thorough understanding relational database systems.
• Working knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML, WCF, JSON, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with performance testing tools, such as Microsoft Visual studio Test Suite, JMeter and HP Load Runner.
• Experience with test automation development tools.
• Proficiency with statistical analysis tools including machine learning.
• Experience working with SaaS solutions.