Marketing Senior Manager
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 24 June 20192019-07-02 2019-08-23 property-and-housing Casablanca Casablanca MA ZAR 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager to be based in Morocco. The Company is a real estate income group that generates superior US dollar and Euro yield for investors by investing in a diversified portfolio of high-quality real estate assets across the African continent and Indian Ocean Islands, excluding South Africa, anchored by blue-chip, international tenants.
The Company is a real estate income group that generates superior US dollar and Euro yield for investors by investing in a diversified portfolio of high-quality real estate assets across the African continent and Indian Ocean Islands, excluding South Africa, anchored by blue-chip, international tenants.
The Group strong management team has over 59 years’ experience on the continent and is supported by in-country asset and property managers. Key executives are significantly invested in the Company on a no free carry basis, ensuring alignment with shareholders.
- Only income group focused on real estate in Africa (excluding South Africa) listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius, Johannesburg Stock Exchange & London Stock Exchange.
- Diverse asset portfolio focused on strength of counterparty and located in African countries with solid fundamentals
- Compelling total returns underpinned by predominantly US Dollar and Euro denominated, long term leases
- Track record of consistently achieving dollar based distribution targets (Eighth distribution since listing) at a Dollar yield in excess of 7%
- Strong management team with over 59 years of African experience, supported by in-country asset and property management teams.
Reporting the the Group Relationship Manager and part of a team of 4 people.
Defines and initiates Marketing projects in accordance with the objectives defined in the Marketing Strategy and Plan.
Responsible for partner-supplier selection and performance-evaluation across suppliers for brand, creative, advertising, comms/PR, digital, events, research etc.
Manages stakeholders, budget, timelines, and risks according to project plans
Provides regular reporting to the MD, high-level executives, and external partners on project status, risks, and issues.
Event Management and Coordination
Conceptualising, delivering, hosting and reporting on business development, client and staff events.
Management of event budgets and external supplier contracts and performance.
Management of the Socio-Economic Development (SED) budget and alignment of investment and exposure with the overall brand strategy.
Skillful copywriter with meticulous attention to detail and quality.
Conceptualisation and development of internal and external communications tailored appropriately across a range of media and audiences.
Engages PR and communication supplier-partners appropriately in support of Communications initiatives.
Establishment of a context-appropriate (budget, priorities, industry, audience) digital strategy as part of the overall Marketing Strategy and Plan.
Overall responsibility for the primary website, secondary/subsidiary websites, and social media outposts.
Ensures best-practices and suitability of approaches to digital marketing (SEO, PPC, display, social, email etc)
Provides regular and actionable reporting on the performance of digital properties and initiatives (Google Analytics etc)
- 5+ year experience in Marketing in different industries and in an International structure.
- Generalist ( Marketing, digital, communication, event, administration)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)