Research & Development Project Manager
Consultant Anita Da Costa Alegria
Date posted 23 May 2023east-africa mining-engineering-operations/project-management 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 fmcg Tulefa ET Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading FMCG business, based in Tulefa, Ethiopia, is currently looking for a Research and Development Project Manager. The Research & Development Project Manager will organise and lead the execution of R&D and supplier approval projects whilst ensuring the smooth management of assigned materials, finished goods and packaging related projects.
Research & Development Project Manager requirements:
- Food Science degree or a Btech degree (Food Technology/ Engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in R&D environment in FMCG
- Strong food science knowledge base
- Knowledge of food processing and technologies
Research & Development Project Manager responsibilities:
- Observe and act on safety rules and regulations while performing all duties.
- Work closely with FS, QA, RA during qualification process.
- Leading raw material localisation projects.
- Collect all information for SQA process.
Get in touch
Anita Da Costa Alegria
+27 11 881 2416
Salary: NegotiableLocation: NairobiDate posted: 19 May 2023Chief Commercial Officer An exciting E-commerce business, based in Kenya, is looking to hire an experienced Chief Commercial Officer to join their business. The Chief Commercial Officer will oversee the commercial strategy of the company, focusing on revenue growth, market penetration and profitability. This is a strategic leadership role that requires the ability to develop and execute business plans, build and manage teams, and develop strong relationships with customers and partners.