Chief Commercial Officer
Salary Market Related
Consultant Ali Chester
Date posted 17 May 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A leading freight forwarding and supply chain organisation seeks highly qualified CCO. This role will oversee the East African and South Africa regions. Extensive freight experience coupled with your proven track record in establishing and leading sales teams within merging markets is a must have!!!
The CCO for East and South Africa will develop and drive the areas commercial agenda in order to deliver agreed commercial results in the short term, whilst simultaneously developing strategic growth plans for the organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the Chief Commercial Officer:
- Commercial strategy development and deployment
- accountable for the complete implementation and leadership of the global companies commercial blueprint within the area and ensure delivery of objectives
- Strong focus on rolling out and adhering the companies global sales processes
- Accountable for the ongoing development and conversion of the area sales pipeline, supporting required results delivery across all customer segments, sales channels and geographies
- Actively participate and contribute to organisations regional commercial strategy
- Performance management
Key qualifications and skills for the Chief Commercial Officer:
- Commercial or industry qualification
- Minimum 8-10 years freight, logistics and supply chain expertise
- Proven managerial and leadership of a sales / commercial team
- Expertise across Africa
- well developed ethical standards and high personal integrity - a good moral compass
Should you feel you meet the above criteria please feel free to apply for the position?