Treasury Supervisor - Ivorian National
Location Ivory Coast
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 25 May 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
An international Oil&Gas company who provides products and services for retail, commercial, aviation and marine, is looking to hire a Treasury Supervisor, to be based in Ivory Coast – Abidjan. The Treasury Supervisor is responsible for cash and liquidity management, funding, risk management and Insurance and treasury operations and controls. The responsibility covers both legal entities in Ivory Coast and Mali.
- Develop Treasury staff
- Prepares various ad-hoc analysis or other studies
- Daily cash management (balancing of bank accounts, optimization of bank fees, daily follow up of bank flows, interest scale follow up)
- Bank relationships (negotiation with the banks, follow up of daily exchange of electronic statements, signatory powers)
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing activity requirements
- Standardizes regional office cash flow planning processes
- Manage payments by cheque, international wire and Electronic Transfers
- Cash forecasts and budget (building of the annual budget, building and updating the 3 month forecasts)
- Cash reporting (in charge of daily reporting to the AF Manager and in charge of periodic reporting to the Group, good knowledge of cash analysis, discrepancies identifications, reactivity ...)
- Internal policies (review the treasury compliance with the internal policies and the local regulations, propose new policies)
- Interacts with the Corporate and Insurance company to insure proper coverage and limit Company’s risk exposure
- Implement and optimize the Treasury system
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Working under pressure and transition environment
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Experience: more than 5 years from which at least 3 years as Treasury Supervisor
- The past experience is most likely accomplished within a corporate with sales volume no less than 300 m euros in industrial or energy activities.
- Experience in international companies are recommended.
- The volume of cash flows is no less than 500 per month.
- Ivoirian National