IC - Corporate Retail Coordinator
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 retail 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
An Oil and Gas multinational is looking to hire their Corporate Retail Coordinator, to be based in any of the below countries: Ivory Coast, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, Cameroon, Ethiopia or Kenya. You will report directly to the Regional Business Manager.
Scope of the role:
- You will supervise:
- The Corporate Retail Operations Coordinator
- The Corporate Retail Products and Services Coordinator
- The Corporate Non-Fuels Business Coordinator
- The Corporate Retail Engineering & Maintenance Coordinator
- Propose the Retail segment strategy over the short, medium and long term.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of the Retail strategy, by advising and supporting Regional Business Manager, proposing and following up detailed action plans for each affiliate.
- Coaching and training Retail human resources through dedicated programs.
- Contribute to the digitalization of the Retail processes / operations.
- Responsible for leading the Retail teams to ensure proper and timely implementation of all aspects of the Retail strategy across the Group, in collaboration with other Corporate Functions.
- Enhance existing and develop with other Group functions, new tools to support the Retail activity and development strategy.
- Scrutinize the market and propose relevant strategies that help take advantage of new opportunities or new developments.
- Undertake global initiatives and translate them into programs, projects and key objectives for the Retail channel.
- Identify key areas of development, propose targets and subsequent detailed action plans.
- Ensure best practices sharing among the Group's Retail teams.
- Lead the development of the Non-fuels business on the Group’s Retail network in coordination with the Business Development function.
- Monitor Retail performance through monthly business reviews, reports, and KPIs and propose, in coordination with the concerned Affiliates’ management, appropriate actions.
- Progressive Oil&Gas downstream Retail experience gained within reputable multinational.
- Proven record of successful development and management of Retail strategy across geographies.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the industry, with 5 years with similar responsibilities.
- Frequent traveller across the Affiliates of the Group.
- Education: Engineering / bachelor’s degree minimum with additional Sales / Marketing qualifications.
- The candidate shall be fully versed about Retail network management and development, Retail sales strategy.