Egypt - Head of Retail Products and Services
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-08 retail 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
An Oil and Gas multinational is looking to hire their future Head of Retail Products and Services, to be based in any of the following countries: Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Kenya. You will report directly to the Head of Retail.
Scope of the role:
- Identify, develop and support the company Retail Sales of Products and Services in order to achieve profitability and growth in the local market.
- Propose the short, medium-and long-term strategy for P&S offer among the retail network.
- Manage the execution of the full branded customer offer across the retail network including but not limited to: fuels, lubricants, fuel card offer, loyalty programs, car wash and other automotive services.
- Constantly test customer satisfaction of P&S offered and propose development marketing tools if needed.
- Identify existing and potential P&S in the markets and analyze their prospects for profitability and growth by collecting and evaluating relevant data.
- To support Non-Fuels income team to identify, develop and support alternative profit centers to achieve profitability and growth in the retail network.
- In branding activities, coordinate with the marketing team the efforts for company P&S.
- Among the skills and competencies but not limited to: Marketing Strategy and Planning, Retailing Market Structure, Market Dynamics (technology, trends, regulators and other influences, economic drivers of downstream oil and gas P&S in the markets, branding, pricing strategy (including margin model), strategic planning and financial analysis).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree minimum with additional Sales & Marketing qualifications.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the industry, with 5 years with similar responsibilities.
- Progressive Oil & gas downstream Retail P&S experience or Retail FMCG P&S experience obtained within reputable multinational with proven record of successful development and management of Retail P&S strategies across geographies.
- Frequent traveller across the affiliates of the Group.