Salary added benefits
Consultant Stacey Partridge
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 health-and-safety Addis Ababa Addis Ababa ET USD 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Essilor https://www.essilor.com/en/
A world leader in visual health who are well established in the design, manufacturing and marketing of optical lenses are seeking a Business Developer to be based in Ethiopia. The client is looking to roll out an in-depth global business model that aims to address the provision of vision care in low income markets. Seeking a proactive mid-senior level professional with strong commercial sales and business development experience in country.
- Building on the strategy to reach the "un-corrected" vision population in line with the group’s global business plan.
- Establish and leverage partnerships with new stakeholders including NGO’s, hospitals and government.
- Propose innovative solutions to reach new consumers and achieve the group’s strategic goals.
- Working closely with the Country and Regional head as well as various support functions (Operations, Merchandising, Technical) to ensure consistency with the group strategy.
- 75% travel in country and occasionally to Europe and the Middle East.
- Regularly report and present progress to head office.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum is mandatory.
- Experience in public healthcare institutions in country would be a serious advantage.
- Commercial skills, non-negotiable.
- Strong business and finance acumen.
- Good people management and stakeholder engagement.
- Pharmaceutical background preferred but not required.
- NGO experience is mandatory.
This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable and driven sales executive to contribute to the development of the client’s brand and marketing strategy in Ethiopia showing strong promise for further growth within the group.