Algeria - Business Developer Consultant
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-11 sales Algiers DZ ZAR 180000 275000 275000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A worldwide technology and manufacturing company who provides Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies, Performance Materials and Technologies & Safety and Productivity Solutions, is looking to hire their future Business Developer Consultant to be based in Algeria – Algiers.
The Business Consultant will implement new prospects and maintain existing customers to drive sales of new project organization principally through channel partners.
He should manage all aspects of engagements with the Partners, build relationships and understand their business and their customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions.
Help drive integrated solutions sales that bring together both hardware and software products, add value to the team with his field of expertise by implementing ideas to new products, principles, theories and concepts.
Help the company to be the customer's top choice by driving continuous improvement within Solution Sales, he will engage with all levels of the customer organisation and act as their trusted advisor to translate the company Systems into real world business value.
- Understand the customer’s industry drivers, business objectives, and organisation so that effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed which will underpin the value that the company brings to the customer in order to drive real business outcomes.
- Achieve Sales Orders Annual Operating Plan targets (Orders, Rev/GM and Profit) while following established pricing policies.
- Manage and maintain a balanced approach to superior customer and strategic account planning, quarterly results and long-term customer goals.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and focus on providing consultative support within the Partners’ operation(s) where the company Systems Portfolio may add value.
- Manage and build partner contacts, serving as the partners’ ambassador, trusted advisor and advocate.
- Manage all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the Customer Relationship Management tools including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
- Collaborate with the team peers to share and impart knowledge.
- Leverage resources to address customer drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner.
- Guide and leverage management and executive sponsor interactions with the customer.
- Maintain a high degree of awareness of customer’s next best alternatives and communicate competitive challenges to sales management and technology teams in a timely manner.
- Actively embrace the HBS Sales Management Operating System to include one on one’s with the District Sales Leader, team calls, forecasting calls, opportunity reviews, Plan to Make Plan development with timely and accurate updates.
- Responsible for achievement of margin, orders, revenue and plans for the assigned territory.
- Deliver a year over year growth in margin, orders, and revenue for the assigned client base in order to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related discipline.
- 7 years’ experience in selling technical solutions in the electrical engineering sector (low current), or related business in the commercial and institutional buildings markets.
- Experience in liaising with all the actors of the sales cycle such as general contractors, architects, BE, integrators.
- Proven experience in acquiring and selling to Channel Partners.
- Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of software platforms.
- Proven experience in selling to senior customer stakeholders.
- Demonstrated executive presence, influence and leadership having worked with various levels of customer organisations.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
- Ability to interact at the executive and technical level (internally and externally).
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and articulate total value offerings to customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Very good knowledge of French and English.