Country Sales Manager
Salary Standard company benefits
Consultant Stacey Partridge
Date posted 30 June 20192019-07-02 2019-08-29 it Nairobi Nairobi, Kenya KE 0000 ZAR 400000 425000 425000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Distributor of Autodesk design software solutions & Topcon software with a large footprint across Africa, is looking to hire their future dynamic Country Sales Manager, to be based in Nairobi – Kenya. Your main mission will be to help the organisation meet their growth targets for the Kenyan market for 2019 and beyond. Must have a passion for sales and extensive experience working with and selling into either of the following industries; engineering, manufacturing, architecture or construction.
- Build and develop the company’s current reseller channel in order to sell and implement industry workflows.
- Address gaps in the reseller channel through onboarding and developing new partners/
- Partner with resellers on targeted strategies and key accounts.
- Promote industry workflows to develop multi-quarter marketing campaigns with the marketing team.
- Engage in online learning to build product knowledge within the company’s relevant segments.
- Build and manage the reseller channel partner pipeline through coaching to assist channel partners in selling industry workflows.
- Customer Relationship Management, ensuring accurate reseller channel partner pipeline and forecasts.
- Business degree, MBA or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in either of these key industry sectors; mining vertical and complex buildings, roads, highways, bridges and tunnels, water or manufacturing.
- Passion for people development and building the company’s reseller channel partner businesses.
- Strong sales skills and customer engagement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili.