Autodesk Technical Sales Manager
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-10 engineering Abidjan Abidjan CI 00000 ZAR 430000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Distributor of Autodesk design software & Topcon software with a large footprint across Africa, is looking to hire their future dynamic Technical Sales Manager, to be based in Abidjan - Ivory Coast (from your own home office - Contractor). You must have Technical experience using and selling Autodesk software products/solutions (i.e Autocad)
You must have Technical experience using and selling Autodesk software products/solutions (i.e Autocad)
1) Customer relationship: engage and work with strategic targeted clients & win deals within Government sector across various industries.
2) Constant knowledge: regarding the products (Autodesk & Tupcon) through online training & develop your and customers key understanding.
3) Reseller relationship: manage channel pipeline & assist channel partners to penetrate infrastructure, power works, housing and public works government departments; engage with channel partners to ensure they submit their pipelines and provide sales coaching where required.
4) Forecast and reporting: daily maintenance of the CRM salesforce.com, to ensure your pipeline and forecast is always accurate; report in weekly sales meetings.
5) Sell Services: sell training and implementation to Customers for both Autodesk and Topcon products and solutions.
The successful candidate will have a passion for sales and have extensive experience working in the construction, architecture, civil or government departments, both in opening new accounts and building stronger relationships with existing accounts.
1) An Engineering qualification in one of the following sectors, Civil infrastructure, Construction, Engineering, Water or roads, bridges and tunnels.
2) A minimum of 5 years technology or solution sales experience in the Government or public sector;
3) Strong knowledge and understanding of a sales methodology, such as Value Selling, TAS, or Professional Selling Skills.
4) Strong financial acumen;
5) A proficient user of Salesforce.com CRM would be an advantage.
6) You speak French & English - a knowledge of local dialects will be a serious advantage.