Retail Operations Advisor - Dowstream - French is a big plus
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-01 sales Cairo Cairo EG 00000 ZAR 730000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Oil and Gas multinational company is looking to hire their future Retail Operations Advisor. A national candidate from one of the listed countries will be considered: Morocco (to be based in Casablanca), Tunisia (to be based in Tunis), Egypt (to be based in the Cairo), Kenya (to be based in Nairobi) or Côte d’Ivoire (to be based in Abidjan). You will report directly to the Africa Corporate Retail Manager and to the General Manager of the entity.
You will have to manage, execute and guide Retail Operations aspects to help the retail core business within a safe and controlled environment, in order to generate the planned sales volumes & results.
You will have to:
- evaluate the rebranding "capex" & prioritize its execution.
- coordinate the management of consistent business initiatives to build the Corporate Brand through the Retail Operations.
- ensure consistent implementation of Safety Standards and Controls.
- manage the operation standards for retail service-station and ensure excellence of Operations Standards Execution.
- execute the development of a chain of flagship stations in key affiliates as the "To Be" model for standards, results, customer service, retail efficiency, programs, etc.
- manage the retail automation (connectivity, cameras, etc.)
- execute the Retail plans on ground: Roll out of the O’Card: car wash programs & shop operations (process, IT support).
- monitor Retail sites KPI’s (lube / fuel ratio, drop and card penetration, etc.)
- establish guidelines for rebranded sites staff competencies.
- benchmark fixed costs and optimize cost effectiveness of the Retail operations.
- Manage new build & maintenance contracts.
- work closely with Field Teams across Africa to maximize the retail investments
- frequently travel around the region
- Engineering / business background
- Degree from a reputable University.
- A minimum of 10 – 15 years work experience in Sales & Marketing and Retail Network in the Oil & Gas sector (downstream).
- Professional skills: Retail sales branding, franchising, sales operations, downstream.
- Personal skills: effectively lead multi-functional and multicultural teams, problem solving and ability to identify areas of concern, willing to travel across Africa.
- Fluent written and spoken in English. FRENCH in addition will be a serious plus.