Egypt - Human Resources Manager
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 25 October 20192019-11-04 2019-12-24 oil-and-gas Cairo Cairo EG 00000 ZAR 500000 630000 630000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Oil & Gas multinational is looking to hire their future Human Resources Manager, to be based in Egypt – Cairo. You will report directly to the General Manager. You must have been for ten years in the O&G HR Management roles within multinationales with proven track. You are fluent in Arabic and English.
- Manage resources within defined scope and specialist area, including people, assets and budgets.
- Provide advice to Senior Management Team on HR and business issues.
- Contributing to development and implementation of strategy.
As a Strategic Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- the overall management of the human resource systems and practices
- providing counsel on procedure and policy interpretation
- recruiting and retention strategies, employee relations issues, local employment laws
- ensuring objectivity and equity for employees while supporting the organization's mission, vision and values
- developing and managing HR policies & procedures in the areas of compensation and benefits, staffing & development and communications to ensure a motivated and results oriented workforce
- supporting the Administration
- leading the development and implementation of the HR strategy
- developing a system to cascade business strategy into individual performance and ensure that performance indicators contribute to the company being and effective organization
- contributing to and advising on change management
- ensuring the recruitment, orientation and integration of high calibre staff
- ensuring that appropriate learning and development interventions are available and implemented
- proactively monitor employee climate
- managing 3 to 5 HR staff members
- A university degree in the related field
- 10 years HR experience including recruitment, selection, performance management, reward, employee relations, change management, learning and development, diversity and occupational health
- Experience whithin multinationals.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong knowledge of the employment law and practices in the region
- Experience dealing with employee representatives, trade unions, labour administration, etc.
- Fluent in English and Arabic