Contract type: FULL_TIME
Consultant: Alison Daley
Job reference: 50942103/001
Date posted: 19 September 2023east-africa mining-engineering-operations/sales 2023-09-22 2023-11-18 fmcg Nairobi KE TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager at a leading Speciality Oils and Fats Company in Africa. About the role: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements, expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner and serving as the link of communication between customers and internal teams.
• To develop key account metrics and to prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and research potential clients, Develop and maintain customer relationships ( existing and new customer relationships )
• Coordinate with existing sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
• Gather useful information from customer and competitor data ( Mapping ), conduct ongoing market research
• Take a lead role in developing new business proposals and presentations to prospective clients
• Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline for short / medium / long term targets, in accordance with targets
• Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business ( Identify top 5 players ( confectionery and dairy ) which are strategic partnerships for company)
• Drive the end-to-end sales process and structural marketing
• 10+ years of Techno Commercial experience in or similar (Flavor, Stabilizers, Emulsifiers, any intermediatory RM for Food, serving large corporate houses dealing in Chocolates, Dairy, Food and Beverages
• M. Tech/ MS in food technology along with BBA/MBA
• Minimum 10-13 years of experience in Development/growth Function with 6-8 years managerial experiences with a reputed food ingredient organisation.
• Flexible to travelling
• Self-starter with excellent Customer management skills
If you meet the above requirements, do not hesitate to apply for this role as a Regional Sales Manager.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.