Head of Human Resources
Salary Standard company benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 22 May 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of Human Resources with West Africa experience in an International company within the Logistics industry. This role will form part of the leadership team and report to the Regional CEO. The Head of Human Resources will be based in Ghana, and will be responsible for the West Africa region.
Purpose of the role:
As the Head of Human Resources for West Africa, you will provide strategic people input and HR functional support, coaching, consulting and guidance to the Regional Management Team and staff. You will contribute to defining and implementing an HR strategy that aligns with and integrates the Regional Business Strategy to the Regional and Global HR Strategy.
The role will be based in Ghana and oversee the business activities in the West & Central Africa Region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver optimised partnering and services to support the business
- Assist in developing the leadership skills of managers and advise and guide them on HR matters
- Drive and facilitate annual HR processes
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 10+years’ experience in HR roles;
- Fluent in French
- Ideally with experience in a large multinational company.
- Proven track record in leading an HR Team
- A strong relationship builder
- Knowledge and understand the local market, particularly from the perspective of labour laws.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to understand trends in HR and to translate strategy into action plans.
Should fit the profile please click on the link below to be consider for the role.