DRC - Warehouse and Transport Manager
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 fmcg 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
An FMCG company is looking to hire their Warehouse and Transport Manager, to be based in Kinshasa. You shall handle all process of storage, delivery and transportation of finish goods. You will report directly to the Head of Supply Chain.
- Manage, update and maintain all Transporters contracts,
- Plan, manage and track a daily, weekly and monthly plan delivery of finish goods,
- Prepare, maintain and update map route delivery,
- Customize shipping methods by Clients/trucks/cost and route delivery,
- Maintain high level of On Time delivery In Full delivery, more than 99%,
- Manage and follow all disaster cases with Transporter and insurance. Ensure the reimbursement of all losses product during transportation,
- Ensure a strong qualitative and quantitative control over finish goods delivery,
- Ensure follow up of shortages, missed and all non-complying delivered finish goods with Clients,
- Deliver required analysis and report regarding transportation costs and transporters performances,
- Maintain market competitive watch and challenge regarding available transporters (QoS, transportations prices, availability, etc.),
- Handel regular inventory process, reconciliation and shortage management of finish goods,
- Maintain high delivery of Collaborators training,
- Maintain safe records for all activity.
- Graduation from an accredited University,
- At least 5~6 years relevant experience in Warehouse / transport management,
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and make important decisions in a dynamic work environment,
- Excellent communication skills in English and French. Lingala practice will be a plus,
- Good negotiator,
- User level proficiency in MS Office (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Have a very good aptitude for people management. Able to manage time and stress.
- You have to be Congolese national.