Freight Forwarding Country General Manager
Consultant Marc Abrahamson
Date posted 03 November 2018 2018-11-032019-01-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A leading Global Logistics company is looking to bring on-board an experienced Freight Forwarding Country General Manager to oversee current operations and grow the market share of the company.
- 5 plus years senior management experience
- Freight forwarding experience is a must
- Senior Stakeholder experience
- International experience within freight forwarding
General Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day business operations
- Define and implement policies and performance standards
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization
- Communicate and drive the company vision and value
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional mentorship and coaching where needed
The Freight Forwarding Country General Manager will be responsible for the operations within Uganda and have control of the entire P & L, strategy development and implementation thereof.
You will need to have excellent knowledge of the freight forwarding industry and have well-established networks within the Ugandan Market.