Site Operation Manager - Downstream
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 oil-and-gas Le Port Le Port RE ZAR 1000000 1100000 1100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity to join a leader of Oil and Gas. We are looking for a Site Operation Manager with a Minimum of 7 – 10 years relevant work experience in Operations and a proven track record evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality Operations activities.
In liaison with the local affiliate team, and Operations Team, he / she manages and guides Operations aspects to support the business.
Based on the strategy and objectives defined by the management and group and under the authority of the MD, the Operations Manager ensures the daily organization of the operational activity.
He / She carries out the preparation, the follow-up and the realization of the files of investments (projects of renovation and new works).
He / She ensures the quality of services and maintenance as well as the application of operational and security processes.
He / She interfaces with third parties, administrations, local authorities and follows suppliers / subcontractors.
He / She draws up the annual budget in agreement with the Management, ensures compliance with the budget and reports on the subsidiary.
He / She organizes and manages the operations department in liaison with the other departments of the company and the Management.
A/ Investments & construction
- Manage investment projects and new works in compliance with building standards and quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Manage and coordinate all phases of work until final delivery.
- Develop and quantify the investment plan, write the specifications, coordinate the realization of projects with subcontractors.
- Ensure the follow-up and the respect of the budgets and the deadlines of the works.
- Monitor changes in the maintenance budget
- Troubleshoot and improve existing facilities (network and consumer sites) through an action plan.
- Negotiate and follow maintenance contracts, ensure the interface with external stakeholders.
Supervision: Operations Department 2 staff members
Relevant Engineering / Operations background and degree from reputable university
Minimum of 7 – 10 years relevant work experience in Operations.
Proven track record evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality Operations activities.
- Functional coordination of staff
- Operations Risk Assessment
- Product Quality
- Terminal's emergency response plans
- Downstream Oil Business
- Local Regulations and Operation Codes
- Supply Chain Management
- Product Management
- Products Testing and Standard Requirements
- Equipment Maintenance
- Loss/Gains Control Management
- Product Movements
- SHE & Quality Management
- Aviation JIGS Standards & Refuelling Procedures
- Downstream Oil Business
- Manufacturing Process
- Project Management
- CAPEX Management