Contract type: FULL_TIME
Consultant: Johnicia Mutombo
Job reference: 50956703/001
Date posted: 14 September 2023west-africa technology-and-digital/erp 2023-09-14 2023-11-13 it Conakry Conakry GN Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting opportunity has become available at a multinational organisation for an Assistant Manager - ERP Support in Conakry, Guinea.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Serves as the primary contact for Dynamics 365 ERP deployment, implementation, and
• Works with stakeholders to understand business requirements and build, deploy and
maintain applications within the Dynamics 365 or 3rd party applications that are integrated
with Dynamics as needed.
• Works with 3rd party consultants and internal IT support to ensure data integrity, security,
• Functions as SME on reporting/data analysis for Power BI and Dynamics 365 or other
systems integrated with Dynamics 365.
• Configures functionality and data solutions in compliance with standards and practices, and
maintains internal audit processes to ensure data integrity
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of progressively more complex system design,
administration, and reporting, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years in a Dynamics administrator role.
• Hands on implementation of Dynamics 365 projects.
• Experience in guiding organisations to create business processes in support of systems
• Experience managing a team.
• Strong leadership abilities and management skills.
If this is an appealing opportunity that aligns with your current skill set, please send through your application.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.