Please note: Completing the referral form is deemed to be acceptances of these terms and conditions:
The Robert Walters Referral Scheme is open and available to individuals who are registered with Robert Walters (“the referee”).
2. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a net payment. Robert Walters is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
3. The referee is eligible to receive a $300 voucher if they refer a person who is placed in a permanent position by Robert Walters.
4. In the event that Robert Walters is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, no referral gift amount is payable if a referred person is placed at a Robert Walters' client in permanent employment outside South Africa.
6. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Robert Walters database at the date of referral or if Robert Walters have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
7. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Robert Walters for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Robert Walters for any loss or claim arising out of the referee's failure to procure such consent.
8. It is the referee's responsibility to contact their Robert Walters consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
9. Candidates can only be referred to Robert Walters once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Robert Walters more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Robert Walters (with the referred person's permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
10. Permanent employees working directly for Robert Walters [or Resource Solutions] are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
11. The referee agrees that Robert Walters will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.